Type: Townhouse Area: District
Attributes: First-hand housing delivery time: mid-2018
Room type: three rooms
City: Gold Coast
419,000 Australian dollars
Pimpama QLD, Australia
Developer giant Sunland build
Rental forecast: $ 420-445 Australian dollars / week
About mid-2018 delivery
ARBOR RESIDENCES, produced by Queensland development giant Sunland, is another masterpiece of The Heights, the group’s overall planning community on the Gold Coast. It is located in Pimpama, the northern part of the fastest growing population in Australia, with an annual population increase of more than 20%.
The project’s community, The Heights, with its extensive greenery, coupled with the developer’s cautious urban master plan, is a perfect blend of city life and nature to create a sustainable and vibrant community.
Each home in The Heights has impeccable views across the tree-lined boulevard connected to the parklands and these open, green spaces are a gift to residents offering the perfect moment to relax and welcome Social gatherings, entertainment and relaxation.
ARBOUR RESIDENCES Overview:
● a total of 113 sets of high-quality two-tier townhouse;
● 3 rooms +2 Wei + multi-functional entertainment area + garage;
● Each villa has a garden view;
● high-quality interior accessories and open modern space design;
● property management fee of about $ 47 / week;
ARBOR RESIDENCES is located on Pimpama, the fastest-growing northern promenade between the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Adjacent to the city’s main avenue, M1, just a 10-minute drive from Commera Railway Station, it offers easy access to Brisbane Airport and Brisbane CBD.
Local life is well established and offers a wide range of complementary services for education, sports, retail outlets and entertainment including the retail and dining district of Hope Island, Fairy Bay and Westfield Helensvale.
● Within walking distance to several retail areas including the $ 1 billion Coomera Town Center and Pimpama Junction which will be completed by the end of next year;
● Easy access to a variety of sports infrastructure, including football, hockey, AFL, rugby, volleyball and water sports;
● 5-minute drive to major theme parks – Dreamworld, Warner Movie World and Wet’n’Wild Aqua World;
● 5-minute drive to Gainsborough Greens Golf Course;
● 5-minute drive to Pimpama Medical Center;
● 5-minute drive to Medicross Coomera Medical Center;
● 10 minutes drive to Westfield Helensvale Mall and Helensvale Homeworld Mall;
● 15-minute drive to Hope Island Resort – Championship Golf Course and world-class marina;
▲ Gainsborough Greens Golf Course;
If it comes to education, ARBOUR RESIDENCE has given you a reason to refuse. Whether it is basic education, higher education and vocational and technical colleges, everything.
Pimpama State Primary School, Pimpama;
Pimpama State Junior College, Pimpama;
Pimpama State College II, Pimpama;
Kings Christian College, Pimpama;
Coomera Anglican College, Coomera;
Saint Stephen’s College, Coomera;
Assisi Catholic College, Upper Coomera;
Upper Coomera State College, Upper Coomera;
Ormeau State School, Ormeau;
Livingstone Christ College, Ormeau;
Mother Teresa Elementary School, Ormeau;
Griffith University Gold Coast Community;
Gold Coast Institute of Vocational and Technical Education Creative Campus Tafe Creative Campus, Coomera;