Land Price: 315,500 Australian dollars
Customize villas according to your preferences and requirements
Choose only land or land & villa combinations
Situated next to the Coombabah Lakeslands Nature Reserve, the Arundel Springs community is a truly green community with a unique location that allows the community to enjoy its natural beauty. Here, you can create your own dream home and enjoy the good time with your family.
Arundel Springs is arguably the rarity of a single-family villa next to the light rail station, just 500 meters from the soon to be completed Gold Coast Light Rail Phase 2 Parkwood Station, surrounded by nature parks, shopping & entertainment centers, education & medical institutions, trains Station and so are very easy to reach.
In addition, the Arundel region has been booming in recent years. Over 6,200 million Australian dollars are being constructed and are about to be built around the region, mainly involving transport facilities, health and medical services, sports and so on.
● 400m from Napper Rd bus stop;
● 500m to Parkwood Light Rail Station (to be completed soon);
● 4.6km away Helensvale train station & metro station;
● Easy access to the M1 motorway;
● 2.6km away Arundel State School;
4.3km away from A.B. Paterson Private College;
5.5 km from Griffith University;
● 6.3km from Coombabah State School;
● 1.4 Arundel Plaze Mall;
● 4.2 distance Westfield Helensvale Shopping Center;
● 6.3 from Harbor City Harbor Town Outlet Center;
● 8.6 distance to Australia Fair Shopping Center;
▲ Completed Helensvale Station is Australia’s first public transport hub integrating multiple modes of travel. Trains, light trains, bus buses and taxis are available at the station for residents to easily convert and select at the same location.
▲ Helensvale night market;
▲ Helensvale Westfield Shopping Center;
▲ Griffith University, Gold Coast;
422 Area: 375 ㎡ Price: 315,500