· Type: House Area: Coomera District
· Properties: First-hand housing delivery time: the end of 2017
· Room Type: four rooms, five rooms and above Developer: Australian real estate developers
· Decoration: City: Gold Coast
From 469,000 AUD
Coomera Queensland 4209
Perfectly located in the northern Coomera district of the Gold Coast, Bloom is one of the fastest growing urban areas and population growth areas. The northern part of the Gold Coast, strategically linked to the two major cities of the Gold Coast and Brisbane, is experiencing high speed opportunities and is proud of its strengths in addition to job opportunities, theme parks, education and education Large-scale infrastructure investment.
Land + villa combination
4-story single-family villa Price: 469,000 Australian dollars from;
Rental forecast: 460-500 Australian dollars / week;
Chartered for 1 year 4.6%;
Coomera has long been the most important transport corridor linking the Gold Coast to Brisbane, and Bloom occupies a prime location in the Coomera area. Here, you have easy access to the main roads and public transport in the city, the city and the beach are within easy reach, and the M1 is easily accessible for any trip.
● walk to Coomera Railway Station;
● walk to Coomera Town Center Mall;
● 50 km from Brisbane city center, 35 minutes to reach;
● Surfers Paradise 25 km, 25 minutes to reach the city center;
● 1.5 km from Pacific Motorway Station with direct access to Gold Coast CBD and Brisbane CBD;
● 20 km from New Gold Coast University Hospital;
● Around the project shopping malls, retail stores, medical, schools, cafes, apartments, golf courses, entertainment facilities, everything;
▲ BLOOM peripheral life is convenient, as many as 11 near all types of schools, Gold Coast well-known Helensvale night market can also be reached within minutes;
▲ The commencement of the second phase of the Gold Coast Light Rail System has made Coomera and the Gold Coast Center even more accessible and easily accessible to important urban areas such as Gold Coast University Hospital, Southport CBD, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise,
▲ Coomera Town Center is located near BLOOM. The planned retail area covers an area of 106,000 square meters. After the completion of the project, a community center, public libraries and private hospitals will be established with a total investment of over 1 billion Australian dollars.