Project Name: Ovo
Property Type: Boutique Luxury Apartment
Project area: Green square
Project address: 960, Bourke St, Zetland, NSW 2017
Project Property: Freehold Property · Generations of residence
Delivery time: 2018
House type: only the last three sets! Are a room +media
The project is located in Green Square, in the east of Sydney, only 3.5 kilometers away from the CBD. Surrounding business, dining and entertainment facilities, convenient transportation around, is definitely the golden area of people’s ideal prosperity and quiet.
The location is unique, only 3 kilometers away from Sydney’s city centre, and it is very convenient to go to Bondi Beach and other eastern beaches. There are landmark facilities such as the centennial park, golf courses, and the Aussie Stadium. Green Square is a comprehensive community that integrates residence, business and culture.
The project is located in the central area of Green Square, a 3-minute walk to the train station, and a light rail line will be built in the future. Residents will be able to make use of the light rail.
The project is close to various parks, green areas, retail areas, high-end libraries, aquatic centers, unique community centers, parks, walking and bicycle paths, and outdoor plazas.
· 3.5km from the CBD and only 4km from the airport
· 2 minutes walk to Green Square train station, 6 minutes direct train to CBD, 2 stops to domestic airport
· The future light rail line will be accessible via Green Square, making it easier for residents to enter and exit
· Near 301, 343, M20, M40 and other bus
· Bike path to Zetland, Moore Park, CBD, healthy life starts here
Green Square is surrounded by four prestigious universities in Sydney: the University of Sydney, the University of New South Wales, the University of Technology, Sydney, and Taylors College. It is very convenient from this area to several universities.
Many well-known public elite schools:
Sydney Girl High school (4th in NSW): 4.2 km
· Sydney Boy High school (9th in NSW): 2.9 km
East Village Mall – 1.1 km
· Supa Centre Shopping Mall – 1.4 km
· Danks Street Plaza—1.2 km
· Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Mall – 6.3 km
Leisure and entertainment
· Gunyama Park and Water Park (under construction): 700 metres
· Moore Park Golf Course: 3 km
Coogee Beach: 6 km
Sydney Children’s Hospital Children’s Hospital 4.5 km
Sydney Eye Hospital Sydney Eye Hospital 5.8 km
· St Vincent’s Hospital 3.7km
· Royal Prince Alfred Hospital 4.1 km
In the next 10 years, the Sydney City Council will build the Green Square town centre with a total investment of up to 8 billion Australian Dollars. It will transform the housing, public space, business buildings, shopping malls and infrastructure around Green Square into a new layout that will gradually become attractive. , vitality and sustainable development areas.
· Gunyama Aqua Entertainment Center will be another highlight of the Green Square planning project.
· The Waranara Early Learning Center and Joynton Avenue Creative Center will enrich the surrounding educational facilities while also meeting residents’ leisure and entertainment needs.
· By 2030, the area will also accommodate 40,000 residents and attract 22,000 workers.