The Meriton Group added another new masterpiece, the Mascot – Spectrum, located in inner Sydney. The comprehensive residential community will construct four 13-story apartment buildings, a total of 347 apartments, shopping areas, landscape gardens, resort-style leisure facilities.
Comfortable living space
– Central heating and cooling system
– In-room wardrobe in all bedrooms
– Most apartments have a media room/study
– Pre-installed broadband network and pay-TV interface
– Laundry room pre-installed dryer
– Living area paved with luxury tiles
– The MESTE kitchen is equipped with high-quality SMEG stainless steel kitchen appliances.
Includes microwave, oven, gas stove, and built-in dishwasher
– Pipeline hood
– Hyun black mirror splash board and Caesar stone countertops
– Polyurethane cabinets and flexible drawers
– Master bedroom bathroom with luxurious free-standing bathtub
– Frameless glass shower screen
– Wall tiles throughout
– Wall-mounted washstand and toilet with concealed reservoir
– Mirror lockers provide plenty of storage space
Luxury resort-style leisure facilities
5-star resort-style leisure facilities:
– Indoor water centre with heated swimming pool, sauna and spa
– well-equipped gym
– outdoor recreation area
– Charming landscaped green areas
– Barbecue and picnic area
– children’s play area
– Dedicated resident property manager and security staff
– Elevator to underground garage, video intercom access system
Investment hot spots in the city of Mascot
The new Spectrum project is located in the heart of the Mascot district. To date, the Meriton Group has invested more than A$1 billion in the urban area and has developed and built a number of projects – projects such as Mascot Central, Kiara, and VIDA have been completed and have been completed. Not only that, Meirton also cooperated with the local parliament to carry out the transformation of the infrastructure. Thanks to this, the return on investment in the Mascot region is increasing.
• Spectrum is located at the heart of Sydney’s South City City Redevelopment project, just 100 meters from Mascot Central shopping district, built by Mascot train station and Meriton, and just 5 kilometers from Sydney CBD. Surrounded by green parkland and park gardens. Stay away from the city and enjoy the quietness. Spectrum will be an unrivalled architectural masterpiece in the city.
• From the trains in Mascot, the Sydney CBD, seaside resort and Sydney Airport can be reached in just 8 minutes. Just two stops from Central Station, Town Hall is only three stops away, enjoying the convenience of Sydney’s inner city.
• The brand new business center is within easy reach and will host over 900 well-known companies.
• Easy access to the vibrant surroundings of Sydney Park, Gunyama Park and Aquatic Centre, Moore Park Golf Course, Sydney Cricket Ground and the East Coast.
• Surrounded by well-known restaurants and cafes, you can have a good meal and start a whole new day. Or enjoy a healthy, hearty lunch at The Grounds. The district will open more famous restaurants.
• Within a 5 km radius, many well-known universities such as the University of Sydney, the University of New South Wales, Newington College, Sydney Girls’ High School, and Sydney Men’s High School were garnered. A few minutes walk to the public elementary school in the district.
• It is within walking distance to the newly built Mascot Central shopping mall covering 5000 square meters in Meriton.
JJ Cahill Memorial High School
Mascot Public School (Preschool – Primary 1-6)
Gardeners Road Public School (Preschool – Primary 1-6)
Eastlakes Public School (Preschool – Primary 1-6)
St Bermard’s School (Private)
Golf course close at hand
There are industrial parks in the area, and many large Australian and international groups have offices in this area, including Qantas’ headquarters. For leisure facilities, there are 8 parks in Mascot, including the Mascot Memorial Park and L’Estrange Park.
There is a golf course in the neighbouring Eastlakes and has hosted many international events. There are industrial parks in the area, and many large Australian and international groups have offices in this area, including Qantas’ headquarters. For leisure facilities, there are 8 parks in Mascot, including the Mascot Memorial Park and L’Estrange Park.
Shopping and Entertainment
Mascot’s main consumer area is on Botany Road, where a variety of shops and service facilities are opened, including a pancake shop, a bakery, a bakery, a wine shop, a restaurant, a fruit and vegetable shop, a butcher’s shop, a video and music shop, a dentist’s office, a bank and Post office etc. Gardeners Road, which intersects with Botany Road, is a “big commodity center”. It has large-scale home appliances such as Harvey Norman and Bunnings, tool storage supermarkets, and car dealerships.
In addition, residents can drive to Westfield Eastgardens shopping mall in about 15 minutes, with more than 270 stores, including Myer, Big W, Kmart, Target, JB Hi-Fi, Coles, Woolworths and Franklins. Located on Bunnerong Road in Eastgardens, the mall offers free parking. The Botany Bay police headquarters is located on Botany Road, and the Mascot ambulance station is opposite the police headquarters. The Mascot Fire Department is located on Coward Street, next to the Botany Bay City Council.
Regional Development Plan
In the official report of “Sydney Urban Strategic Planning and Development 2036”, in response to the large population growth in Sydney, Australia, a corresponding development strategy was clearly put forward:
1. The development of Sydney is taking a long-term development of the urban economy and geospatial space consisting of a “GLOBAL CITY” (CBD and North Sydney) international metropolis and three “REGIONAL CITIES” regional center cities.
2. Increase the density of housing in existing areas. The following areas: Epping, North Ryde, Macquarie Park, Wentworth Point, Homebush, Randwick, Mascot, and South Maroubra are all key future planners.
With the above various strong government plans and strong developer development plans, Mascot is destined to be hot.